Journeyman Instructional Systems Designer ISD
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD or Tysons VA. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
- Conduct learning needs assessments to identify training gaps and validate existing training materials.
- Accurately document all learning and business requirements, assist in defining scope and objectives, and formulate recommendations for appropriate training initiatives and associated modes of delivery.
- Lead and coordinate training design and development efforts with multimedia developers, from prototype through to final delivery.
- Assess and develop recommendations for the redesign, development, and update of classroom and eLearning products.
- Develop and implement evaluation strategies and conduct pilot training and/or demos as necessary.
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance is required