Leidos is looking for a candidate to support a business analytics office that performs numerous surveys, focus groups, and quantitative analyses. The office provides business analytics primarily using structured datasets, but values surveys to fill in knowledge gaps that structured data does not provide. The successful candidate should be someone who is creative and independent, and is capable of managing many tasks at the same time. The candidate needs to have excellent communications skills and be capable of imparting insights orally and through written analytic products. The candidate will need to be able to move between supporting survey activities to running analyses on structured data. In terms of survey support this includes survey design, development, implementation, and analysis, as well as running focus groups, and briefing results to customer stakeholders. Surveys will focus on issues related to customer workforce perceptions and morale on topics such as communication, diversity and inclusion, promotion selection, and management support. This involves using customer-provided survey tools. Some surveys will be part of a continuing series that provides an ability to see trends over time.
- Consult with customer stakeholders to frame survey design and create responsive questions.
- Create and run surveys in customer-provided applications.
- Run focus groups to generate more in-depth data and analyze that data in conjunction with survey data.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members, such as methodologists and database developers, to compile survey results, including through online dashboards.
- Build analysis using structured data through querying and writing code.
- Bachelor's Degree in a field relevant to business analytics or survey design and communications.
- At least 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Active TS/SCI with a polygraph
- Experience working with MS Access, SQL Server or Oracle databases, Python, and with Tableau or Power BI dashboard software.
Experience with Intelligence Community workforce issues, especially concerns unique to that environment.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.