Instructional Systems Designer (ISD)
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) at Fort Bragg, NC.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Design and develop Advanced operations Course (AOC) and Intermediate Operations Course (IOC) in support of COTS-M evaluation concepts, scope, and tools.
- Analyze findings and report trends to the customer.
- Provide recommended modifications to the customer to validate content and to ensure students are meeting expected outcomes.
- Consult with instructors and SMEs to determine instructional requirements, collect data, customize design proposals, and implement solutions.
- Design and develop new learner activities and exercises including technical training methods into approved training concepts.
- Work closely with SMEs and instructors to review and revise training materials including lesson plans, student guides, online content, job aids.
- Review overall program and implement revisions to ensure all training fits together in a clear and consistent manner.
- Perform quality control on all instructional materials, lesson plans, and technical solutions.
- Master’s Degree in adult learning, education, or online learning and at least 6 years of experience or a Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of prior experience. Additional training, certifications, or experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to analyze and determine learning requirements, design solutions, develop engaging content, and implement and evaluate a variety of training solutions.
- Experience with the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) model of instructional design, or the equivalent, as well as experience and familiarity with a broad range of adult learning theories and models for evaluation of adult learning.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge developing online training and learning tools and the knowledge to be able to successfully differentiate the needs of online training from instructor-led training.
- Ability to develop strategies for a variety of learning types and their delivery on a variety of platforms.
- Experience developing learning content in Adobe Captivate, Lectora, or the equivalent.
- Program evaluation experience including qualitative and quantitative analysis and data tracking.
This position has a salary range of $110,000 - $130,000.
G37TREXPay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.