Sr. Graphic Designer with active TS/SCI Poly
Exciting position supporting our customer on our recently awarded program!
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking an experience Graphic Designer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in McLean, VA or Bethesda, MD. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
You will deliver interactive applications that demonstrate sophisticated, industry standard design, scripting, and navigation. Products may include interactive apps, animations, web pages/sites, narrated visuals with video content, or mobile products. These products must clearly present complex subject matter to diverse audiences, including executives in the USG and Intel Community.
• Create professional finished intelligence and other graphics products to convey complex subject matter to diverse audiences, including customer executives and IC officials.
• Manage the most complex and demanding interactive products; communicate directly with customers; facilitate design conceptualization and brainstorming sessions; identify and clarify customer expectations for content and style; develop production timelines; plan and coordinate development of interactive products within project guidelines; mentor less experienced interactive designers; share software expertise and visual tradecraft best practices.
• Ensure quality control and interactive product usability, delivery, and archival of final products to include conformity to production standards and compliance with process and procedures, including copyright laws, internal workflow procedures, and production standards.
• Simultaneously manage long and short-term deadlines in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
• Manage and prioritize deliverables based on the department’s prioritization framework; effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines.
• Become familiar with customer needs, mission, and organization charts in order to understand production priorities• Demonstrated expertise in the following areas: graphic design, cartography, computer science, fine arts with a strong emphasis on graphics design, GIS, interactive design, 3d animation, or closely related field.
Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.