This hands-on team member should know their way around the usual software (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects) and be able to assist The National Desk with day-to-day graphic needs. This candidate will work with other team members and our Corporate Graphics department to accomplish the goals of assigned projects and templates to bring about successful results—on brand, on message, and on time.
What will you do?
- This role will work with other team members and stakeholders to conceptualize solutions to problems presented in various projects.
- Develop design elements for The National Desk using established templates while creating new designs as needed.
- Work shift is 4am-12pm
- Lead projects from concept to final production
- Review projects for style, accuracy and strategy as needed
- Strive to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects.
- Have working knowledge of computer design software and hardware and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
What should you have?
- Possess the ability to multi-task and manage a large number of concurrent tasks and projects.
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.