The Growth Networks group is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to create and execute the overall creative “look and feel” of the Growth Network channels across the company and on all platforms. This is primarily an Off-Channel position – creating sales and marketing materials, static web banners, menus, and social media design elements. Knowledge of motion graphics are a bonus. Day to day you will work with the sales marketing teams – which means, if nothing else, you’re tight with the gatekeepers of the swag closet.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works with the Director of Creative Services to clearly communicate messaging and strategy, planning and execution for all static elements of Growth Networks
- Creates compelling layouts and graphics for use on Marketing decks and sales one-sheets
- Updates web banners, social media graphic elements, and other off-channel graphics
- Contributes ideas and notions for mailers, social media and other various elements to keep the brands lively, fun and consistent with emerging networks’ branding look and feel
- Maintains a close view on the TV landscape and graphic trends
- Ensures deliverables are technically sound
- Augments marketing/sales presentations and sizzle tapes as needed with graphics for internal or external use
- Special projects as assigned
- 3+ years’ relevant experience at broadcast station, cable network, multicast network or studio; Internship and/or Assistant experience applies – Portfolio required
- Complete mastery of After Effects, Plug-Ins, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Firm and thorough understanding of technical delivery requirements
- Serious organizational skills and a sense of urgency. For real.
- MUST HAVE AMAZING SPELLING SKILLS.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About the Growth Networks Group: Responsible for the management of the company’s growing footprint of national TV networks in the OTA and FAST markets.
The current businesses include:
- Comet: A free broadcast TV network for passionate fans of SCIENCE FICTION.
- Charge! A free broadcast TV network for fans of everything ACTION.
- TBD A free broadcast TV network for fans of unique and undiscovered Web content and voices.
- STIRR A free national streaming service with over 110 linear channels featuring live local news, fan favorite TV shows, movies, sports and lifestyle programming. available on Roku, Fire TV, tvOS, iOS and Android devices.
About Sinclair Broadcast Group: Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team! The life blood of our organization is our people.
We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $25.00 to $28.85 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates’ relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.