Instructional Systems Designer
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you a seasoned Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) with a passion for creating effective and engaging learning experiences? If so, the Intelligence Group at Leidos has an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking talented ISDs to join our team and support a brand-new program with a classified government customer.
As an ISD with Leidos, you'll be tasked with using your expertise in industry-standard instructional design practices, data collection instruments, data collection and analysis, creating project management plans, and designing learning assessments to develop high-quality training materials that meet the needs of our clients.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and work on innovative projects that make a real difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join the Leidos team today and help us create cutting-edge learning experiences that will shape the future!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and fulfilling career, share your resume with us today!
- Execute all facets of the training development life-cycle for various training types, including instructor-led courses, web-based and online training, blended learning, and performance support.
- Conduct needs assessments and training needs analyses, including gap, contextual, and root-cause analyses.
- Select and design innovative instructional and learning strategies and associated technologies to optimize learning and achieve learning objectives.
- Develop, execute, and test training courses and performance support products.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control activities, including SME reviews, design reviews, course pilots, and hot washes.
- Create and conduct training evaluations, both formative and summative, across all levels for maximum impact.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with training project plans and schedules.
- Manage and execute all aspects of training projects, including schedules, resources, and scope.
What Sets You Apart:
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 12 years of relevant experience or a Master's Degree and ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Instructional Design.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Identifying performance gaps or learning needs.
- Formally documenting instructional design plans.
- Using empirical data to make instructional design decisions.
- Ensuring instructional solutions address performance gaps.
- Identifying and making improvements to instruction.
- Designing instructional strategies that engage, motivate, or are learner-centered.
- Using face-to-face, online, and blended learning strategies.
- Developing project management plans for instructional design projects.
- Designing assessments of learning.
- Collaborating across functional teams.
You Might Also Have:
- Instructional Design Certification from an accredited institution.
- Prior Customer experience.
- Experience with online learning platforms and tools.
- Previous experience as a facilitator.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that provide them with an opportunity to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We’re excited to learn more about you, apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.