Instructional Systems Designer ( R-00063152 )
The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs) to support a brand new program with a classified government customer. The candidate must have extensive experience with industry-standard instructional design practices, as well as data collection instruments, data collection and analysis, developing or creating project management plans, and designing learning assessments.
- Our Instructional Systems Designers (ISD) will execute all facets of the training development life-cycle for various training types, including instructor-led courses, web-based and online training, blended learning, and performance support.
- ISDs conduct needs assessments and training needs analyses, including gap analysis, contextual analysis and root-cause analysis.
- Select and design innovative instructional and learning strategies and associated technologies to optimize learning and achieve learning objectives.
- Develop, execute, and test training courses and performance support products.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control activities, including SME reviews, design reviews, course pilots, and hot washes.
- Create and conduct training evaluations, both formative and summative, across all levels for maximum impact
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with training project plans and schedules.
- ISDs manage and execute all aspects of training projects, including schedules, resources, and scope
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 12 years of relevant experience or a Master's Degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
Demonstrated experience for an ISD:
- Identifying performance gaps or learning needs
- Formally documenting instructional design plans
- Using empirical data to make instructional design decisions
- Ensuring instructional solutions address performance gaps
- Identifying and making improvements to instruction
- Designing instructional strategies that engage, motivate, or are learner-centered
- Using face-to-face, online, and blended learning strategies
- Developing project management plans for instructional design projects
- Designing assessments of learning
- Collaborating across functional teams
- Instructional Design Certification from an accredited institution
- Prior Customer experience
- Experience with online learning platforms and tools
- Prior experience as a facilitator