C-130 Propulsion Technician ( R-00052639 )
Leidos is seeking a C-130 Propulsion Technician with knowledge of the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) C-130 engines and propulsion systems. The C-130 Propulsion Technician will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a US Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
- Perform senior level maintenance, organization & inspections and servicing for C-130 Propulsion system.
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot discrepancies and Propulsion unit changes.
- Train air force personnel.
- Track and maintain C-130 Propulsion system anomalies on GOLDesp.
- Evaluate analytical possibilities and develop strategies or methods for solutions of 54H60 and T56/D22A and gas turbine engines.
- Review tests performed to verify conformance to specification requirement.
- Directly contribute to customer (RSAF) analysis and solve problems related to aircraft gas turbine engines performance, troubleshooting and installation.
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of directly related experience; OR BA/BS degree and fifteen (15) years of directly related experience; OR twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- Propulsion Specialized Certificate or equivalent
- Specialty: Propulsion Specialist
- 54H60 and T56/D22A Propulsion Maintenance experience of a minimum of five (5) years.
- Efficiency in inspection and maintenance service of 54H60 and T56/D22A.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in C-130 aircraft documentation & manuals.
- Knowledgeable in all C-130 aircraft models.
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency.
rsafcetsExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Aerospace EngineeringPay Range: