Network Technician II (33047)
Amentum is currently seeking a Network Technician II to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The Network Technician will provide on-site and off-site testing, troubleshooting, implementation, and maintenance support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS).
- Provide Network Field Support Services:
- Review incoming IT Service Desk requests and resolve customer requirement issues
- Coordinate with Network Advanced Field Operations Team as needed to support activation of device ports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q level clearance and the ability to maintain it throughout the life of the contract.
- Must have an Associates degree +3 years of related experience OR High School Diploma +6 years.
- Strong background and experience with Virtualization, Access Points, WAN, LAN, Wireless (Aruba), Cable Installation, Information Technology, CCNA or switches. TC IP, Windows Server or Active Directory.
- Knowledge with ITSM
- ITIL Certified
- Juniper switches
- CISCO switches
- Current TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q level clearance