Logistician/Lifecyle Support Manager
Leidos has a challenging and exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Senior Logistician/ Lifecycle Support Manager to join our team supporting a nationally significant and fast-paced program that uses Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology. The program provides system engineering, development, test, integration, and operational support focused on injecting new technology and adding advanced capabilities while continuing to support an on-going mission and operational system.
The selected individual will track and manage equipment and software license information for a large, complex hardware/software system consisting of multiple geographically distributed nodes and diverse configurations within a multifaceted network environment. She/he will work closely with Infrastructure Teams, System Test, System Administration, Integration Engineers, and Software Engineers to support configuration and track hardware and software statuses across the program. The selected candidate will be responsible for generation and revision of a Lifecycle Support Plan in conjunction with major releases. In addition, the selected individual will assist with Configuration Management/collaboration tool administration, facilitate continuous process improvement, and create and maintain documentation as required.
The selected candidate will track hardware assets and equipment and track software licenses. She/he will identify, control, document, verify, and create reports regarding program assets. The selected individual will evaluate the Data Management needs of the program and create processes for documenting and tracking hardware and software assets and resources. She/he will manage media assets for control and distribution to other teams across the program and will provide data management reports and metrics to program management. The selected candidate will provide customer support to program Software Developers, Test Engineers, System Engineers, and System Administrators, and facilitate process improvement with regard to logistics/software trouble tickets and asset tracking.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years of logistics, quality control, data management, hardware/software management, or related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- Possess active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance to be considered for this role.
- Must have experience tracking and maintaining hardware assets and/or software licenses.
- Must have direct, hands-on experience providing Logistics and/or Hardware/software support for a large, fast-paced program/organization with a vast and diverse customer base.
- Must have experience working with and/or managing software media and maintaining IT assets.
- Must have experience providing a wide variety of Logistics, IT, Quality Management and/or Configuration Management services and support.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle time-sensitive tasking across multiple facets of configuration and change management.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and capable of independently and effectively planning and prioritizing personal tasking.
- Must possess a positive attitude and excellent people skills required for interfacing easily and effectively with various teams and a variety of personalities at diverse locations.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- System Administration experience or hands-on experience with hardware and software maintenance.
- Quality Assurance, Configuration Management, and/or Audit experience, particularly on a large system.
CSSKEYPay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.