Information Security Operations Engineer- Letterkenny or Dublin or Remote
Optum, the fast-growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Our teams are dedicated to modernizing the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities.
Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, we work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries – from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures. Optum maintains operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our innovative partnerships provide technology and tools that enable unprecedented collaboration and efficiency. As a result, we can tap into valuable health care data to uncover insights and develop strategies for better care at lower costs.
Careers with Optum offer flexible work arrangements and individual who live and work in the Republic of Ireland will have the opportunity to split their monthly work hours between our Dublin or Letterkenny office and telecommuting from a home-based office in a hybrid work model.
About the role:
As an Information Security Operations Engineer, you will provide support to business areas regarding Identity and access management (IAM). You will also interface with users as a first point of contact for incidents, issues and requests related to Access Operations. You will work with users to address their concerns, follow run books for issue resolution and guide users.
- Administrative support and health check activities for various IAM product suites as applicable to profiles. (Sailpoint, CyberArk etc.)
- Work closely with IAM Governance to build reports and gather artifacts to assist with internal/external audit responses.
- Develop security management through onboarding applications into provisioning solutions (Sailpoint IIQ/IdentityNow, Dell OneIdentity, Saviynt Identity governance, etc) utilizing identity & access management standards.
- Review, analyze, and create detailed IAM documentation. Which would include processes, procedures, standards, workflows and steps required to maintain and minimize security impacts.
- Proven experience with Active Directory/ LDAP
- Hands-on experience with Application Access Management.
- Experience in Quality Assurance of Access Operations procedures.
- Experience in incident/request handling
- Experience with ServiceNow, office automation tools for reporting and analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Being Accountable
- Possess Achievable Drive
- Looks forward to building and apply technical and functional skills
- Committed to delivering results
- Dedicated to serving customers
- Focuses on understanding Goals, Priorities and Plans
- Possess problem solving approach
All telecommuters will be required to adhere to the UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM