Eaton’s Power Reliability Division is currently seeking a Finance Director in Waukesha, WI. Relocation assistance is offered for this position.
Eaton's Electrical Sector has an opening for a Finance Director. The position is located at the Power Systems Division Headquarters in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Relocation is offered.
The Finance Director for the Power Reliability Division (PRD) is a highly visible and strategic role that will be responsible for providing financial leadership and driving growth across the business. You will provide financial guidance to operations leadership in pursuit of achieving strong business outcomes. Reporting to the SVP/GM of the Power Reliability Division, you will be lead the finance function for 5 facilities generating ~$1B in annual revenue and hold full P&L accountability. You will have the opportunity to build the organizational capabilities of 5 Financial Controllers and their teams through leveraging best practices across the division.
What you’ll do:
• Partner with the PRD leadership team and functional directors to drive change and deliver results to meet strategic objectives and annual business goals.
• Lead the finance function for the Capacitors, Network Protectors, Switchgear and LIPE (Line Installation & Protective Equipment) product lines.
• Set direction and key priorities to achieve growth.
• Create, promote, and sustain a high-performance culture, continuously raising the performance bar for the finance organization.
• Coordinate business level planning and reporting activities including monthly results, rolling forecasts, profit and strategic planning, and operating review requirements.
• Provide financial analysis, insight, interpretation, and communication to senior management of the plants/product lines recommending & driving actions for improvement.
• Ensure internal controls of the Division are in compliance with GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley and Corporate Policy and Ethics requirements.
• Maintain high level of ethical standards and identify and analyze problem areas and recommend appropriate course of action.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, and/or Finance from an accredited institution, (Master's degree or CPA/CMA Preferred)
• 10+ years progressive experience within a finance or accounting function, with 2+ years leading a team of direct reports.
• Record of accomplishment in leading financials for a growth oriented, industry leader to achieve their fiscal objectives.
• Operations finance experience in a comparable size/scope, dynamic manufacturing environment with multiple locations.
• Previous ownership and growth of a P&L
• Business level planning and reporting activities including monthly results, rolling forecast, profit planning, strategic planning, and operating review requirements for a top tier organization or relevant business unit
• Experience in providing analysis, recommendations, and communication to senior leadership.
• Comprehensive knowledge GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, and Managerial Accounting.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $150000.03 - $220000.04 a year. This position is also eligible for a variable incentive program.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.