DC3/CFL Information Technology Division Task Lead ( R-00051948 )
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
DC3’s mission is to deliver superior D/MM lab services, cyber technical training, technical solutions development, and cyber analytics for the following DoD mission areas: information assurance (IA) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP), law enforcement and counterintelligence (LE/CI), document and media exploitation (DOMEX), and counterterrorism (CT).
Located in Linthicum, Maryland, DC3 components serve the DoD and other U.S. Federal agencies throughout the world. The DC3 organization consists of a mix of military, civilian, and contractor support personnel. The DC3 environment is dynamic and constantly evolving which contributes to priorities frequently changing.
Leidos is seeking a highly qualified candidate for this Key Personnel position for the DC3-DCFL Contract. This is a leadership position supporting the DC3 Computer Forensics Laboratory (CFL). The CFL supports Digital Multi-Media (D/MM) forensic examinations, device repair, data extraction, and expert testimony for DoD agencies Support intrusion and malware analysis.
This position will be co-located with the DC3-DCFL customer in Linthicum, MD. This is a full time position that must work at the customer location and no telework is allowed.
This candidate will have overall Technical and Supervisory responsibilities for the DC3’s IT infrastructure, telecommunications requirements, service desk, and cyber security. The individual will need to participate significantly in proposal development, including Orals.
The ITD requires on-call contractor support to maintain 24 hours per day, seven days per week, 365 days per year (24x7x365) operational availability of critical networks and systems. The ITD is currently responsible for 12 separate networks and telecommunications systems of all classification levels serving more than 400 users throughout the DC3 organization. ITD critical networks and systems currently consist of the Unclassified DC3 Enterprise Network (DEN), Classified Secure DC3 Enterprise Network (SDEN), DC3's Open Network (DC3ON), DC3/CFL Networks (ExLAN, IA LAN), and phone systems. The ITD also maintains and supports all Corporate and Forensics applications that run on forensically sound workstations, several of which are mission critical.
Over the life of this task order, ITD shall transition to the latest Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework for IT Services Management (ITSM). The contractor shall be responsible for implementing, transitioning and maintaining ITD operations using the ITIL framework.
- An active Top Secret/SCI Clearance is required.
- BA/BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience leading and supervising teams in a networking and infrastructure environment (classified and unclassified) similar to the size, scope, and complexity or DC3.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems administration and systems engineering tasks, including configuring and troubleshooting desktop systems, virtualized servers, storage arrays, and network systems.
- Demonstrated experience with the design, installation, administration and troubleshooting of desktop and networking infrastructure in a Linux, UNIX, and Microsoft operating environment.
- Demonstrated experience with the administration, configuration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN networks, including wireless components, firewalls, routing and switching, IPV6 and VPN.
- Demonstrated experience with unified communications, including the design, installation, maintenance, and administration of video teleconferencing (VTC) system for multi-level classification environments (Unclassified, Secret and TS/SCI).
- DoD 8570 Baseline IAT-II level certification (at proposal submission).
- Demonstrated experience with system and network security implementation and management.
- Demonstrated experience with the RMF.
- Prior experience supporting the ITD Directorate of the DC3-DCFL Contract.