Tier 1 IT - Naval Information Technology Support (35154)
Amentum is seeking an IT professional with at least 2-years of experience to support a Naval effort at Dahlgren, VA.
You will be part of our growing systems & software engineering team and contribute to our diverse skillsets across multiple contracts in support of our Centers of Excellence. We are looking for individuals to join our team atmosphere that are eager to make a difference by solving complex Digital Engineering challenges.
Apply your skills to the latest DoD weapon and sensor systems, modernizing the Navy and contributing to mission success. Successful candidates must possess excellent communication skills and interact directly with customers and engineering personnel of varying technical levels and functional expertise. The ability to take direction and operate independently, as well as participate in team environments, is necessary for this support effort.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, or related scientific field and at least 2 years of job-related experience (server installation, setup, and configuration) or equivalent.
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible to receive and maintain an active interim secret or secret clearance
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- Red Hat (RHEL)
- Win 10
- Active secret clearance