Information Technology Sr. Enterprise Architect, Commercial (Remote) (R462564)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who We Want
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.What you will do
The role of Sr. Enterprise Architect provides technical leadership and is responsible for establishing the direction for the IT architecture, standards, design and implementation approaches for the company’s application systems and/or infrastructure. The Sr. Enterprise Architect creates, evaluates and implements plans and design proposals for high impact IT solutions and their use involving leading edge technologies and methods considering key factors such as their long-term effectiveness (service delivery and cost), practicality, technical limitations and criticality.
This role would lead and oversee activities relating to the End to End Architecture of Commercial platforms across Stryker including defining an IT solution architecture that will achieve Commercial and IT strategic objectives. The position provides architectural approaches, requiring prior experience in areas such as customer engagement & sales, territory management & incentive compensation, eCommerce & channel management, field service & case management, order to cash, customer and HCP master data management, the latter for both B2B and B2C scenarios.
In alignment to EA principles and close collaboration with business partners, solution architects and other key stakeholders this role is responsible for:
- Business Process expertise related to Opportunity to Order Management, Shipping, Billing and Order Fulfillment.
- Responsible for enterprise solution design, end-to-end business process engineering and requirements mapping.
- Develop a road map of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state (as defined by the ESA).
- Define and maintain the blueprint reference architecture and work with the Build team to translate the blueprint to a solution architecture.
- Document necessary technical architecture design and analysis work, possibly including project postmortem documentation and metric collection.
- Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy) to derive technical architecture.
- Oversee or consult on technical architecture (for example, systems) implementation and modification activities (for example, projects), particularly for new and/or shared infrastructure solutions.
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards.
- Analyze industry trends, hype cycles for emerging technologies and ensure Stryker is adopting new technologies to address business needs by determining their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Facilitate digital strategy decisions and support Stryker in digitalization journey.
- Work closely with IT business partners to facilitate human-centric design and bring customer experience lens.
- Experience in supporting multi-tier application architectures and working in an agile development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 10+ years’ IT work experience required
- Enterprise Architecture and/or management certifications highly preferred (ie., TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, CISA)
- In-depth experience designing and implementing end-to-end information and technology solutions.
- 7+ years of professional experience supporting Finance, Sales, Customer Service, Order Management, Procurement, or Fulfillment business functions is required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud) or an equivalent CRM platform is preferred.
- Understanding of SOA and object-oriented analysis and design.
- Deep understanding of end to end Order to Cash Business process flow.
- Deep understanding of API, standards and frameworks, including RESTful web services.
- Experience with Middleware Suites like SAP PO/PI and Mulesoft and ability to design end to end integrations and data flows across enterprise systems
- Familiarization with rapid application and proof of concept development practices
- Strong technical knowledge and know-how around the following:
- Enterprise Collaboration tools
- Mobile technologies
- Cloud services and governance (Azure and IBM SL)
- Middleware technologies, API Governance
- BI Reporting and Visualization technologies like PowerBI
- Strong experience with agile methodologies and DevOps is required. Certified SCRUM master for agile will be an added advantage
- ITIL knowledge and background will be an added advantage
- Understanding of digitalization will be an added advantage
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com