Mission and Technology Manager with Polygraph (23128)
- Ability to manage concurrent projects delivering business outcomes on-time & within-budget. Key skills include: project planning, risk management, outcome focused execution, budget management, etc.
- Results-oriented; passionate about achieving strategic goals in established timeframes
- Strong financial & budget management skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate industry and business concepts to diverse audiences and present to C-Level executives
- Ability to participate and review project plans, solution designs and other critical artifacts in driving complex, custom developed solutions
- Ability to source, retain and grow talent
- Proven capability in building and leading high-functioning teams
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships in cross-functional teams and work in matrix environment
- Ability to earn the confidence of others through open communication and respectful behavior
- Leveraging of data and metrics to help drive decision making
- Agile style. Ability to determine when and how to modify and re-set plans based on newly gained information; ability to iterate through options and set a revised course.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Strategy offering leads strategic planning & portfolio management and reporting & monitoring workstreams. This includes day-to-day client interaction and leads to the creation of relevant resources and materials (such as strategic plans, roadmaps, etc.) and work products (such as development of performance metrics, tracking dashboards, etc.) in order to successfully implement client vision.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, telecommunications, or related field or relevant discipline
- 6-8 years in an operational leadership role.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Sates without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future J