Technology Strategy Manager (9732)
- Educate clients on the latest technology trends and implications for their business
- Design actionable strategies and roadmaps that clients can utilize to deliver business value
- Develop financial models depicting both the financial obligation and future value of future technology implementations
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability
- Interact with program leadership, governance, and change enablement teams.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Design and facilitate client workshops
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
Deloitte's Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value.
Technology Strategy Managers will help our clients to:
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, capabilities, and platforms to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage trends to architect future business strategies
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements (min. of 2 full life cycle implementations)
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries
- Strong program management skills with experience managing and delivering complex and critical programs
- Exhibit a passion for technology and have a thirst to continually learn and keep pace with the accelerating change across multiple technologies and solutions
- Must have participated in one or more projects involving:
- IT Strategy
- Cloud Strategy
- Platform Strategy
- IT Outsourcing Advisory
- Digital Transformation Architecture Blueprinting and Roadmaps
- Digital Technology Spend Optimization
- Current State IT Capability Assessment
- Future State IT Capability Design
- IT Transformation Roadmap Development
- IT Service Management Assessment
- Application Assessment
- Data Management Strategy and Architecture
- IT Process and Tool Deployment
- IT Cost Optimization and Effectiveness
- IT Service Delivery and Outsourcing Assessment
- IT Governance, Operating Model, and Delivery Model Assessment
- IT Financial Management Analysis (e.g. dashboards, charge-back models)
Solutions : Experience working with cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/BPaaS), digital, and analytics solutions
Process Frameworks : IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 20000, COBiT
ITIL : Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement and the processes in each of these five lifecycle phases
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization (MBA preferred)