Senior Manager, Advertising Technology (AdTech) Implementation (15050)
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Google capabilities across GMP, as well as partnering with our Google Cloud (GCP) teams on crafting technical solutions
- Lead advertising and marketing technical integrations with an eye on superb execution
- Supporting business development efforts by identifying opportunities product lines and/or services to deliver new engagements
- Ability to identify client business issues to the map and champion Deloitte/Google services and software solutions
- Identifying key areas of differentiation, delivery improvement and profitable direction that creates high value services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally, to influence business and technology strategies, aligns current and future joint solutions to those strategies, and advocates client needs/interests within Deloitte/ Google DoubleClick planning activities.
- "X-Factor"/Out-of-the-box creativity and problem solving, i.e. client level "visioning" sessions, joint technology/services roadmaps, etc.
- Routinely work with internal partners focused across the marketing and advertising technology stacks.
- 10+ years of experience working in a consultancy and customer facing role, preferably at an AdTech company or client service firm, designing high availability and scalability solutions
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager, DV360, GA360, AdWords and Data Management platforms.
- 3+ years working with a DSP or DMP adoptions
- Deep technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions (i.e., SalesForce, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience designing, architecting, implementing and/or operating within a cloud platform (Amazon, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Understanding of search marketing, ad serving platforms and API development/management
- Clear communication skills. We are looking for someone who is comfortable talking to peers about design solutions on the same day they are explaining a new technology to an executive.
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree Preferred
- Excellent team player (Ability to share and communicate knowledge with team/others)
- Ability to think strategically (Solution Enabler and Consultative Sales Style)
- Ability to identify client business issues and resolve working with/through the vendor/Deloitte client team solution development.
- Ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Adaptable and flexible
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, developers, and product experts
- High integrity - honors commitments: consistent and predictable follow-up
- Highly organized, extremely self-sufficient with High Energy and Enthusiasm
- Approaches problems and opportunities with a smile and a healthy sense of humor
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.