Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Technology Services Optimization- ServiceNow- Manager (9695)
ServiceNow Solution Architect, Manager - Technology Services Optimization
Passionate about technology? Energized by a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, work with a ServiceNow Diamond Partner and establish a culture focused on adding business value? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Technology Services Optimization (TSO) ServiceNow practice.
Work you'll do
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for providing best practice advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment. You will be a part of the design on the project and will assist in directing the ServiceNow implementation and certifying the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development. This role will build and drive high performing relationships with strategic development partners to ensure high quality delivery of all aspects of solution development.
In an operational setting, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service improvement. You will provide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and processes in conjunction with maintaining the organizational roadmap for the solution while utilizing current vendor solution capabilities and the product roadmap.
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation.
Our TSO ServiceNow team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
- Minimum of 5+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
- Minimum of 8+ years of technology implementation
- Firm understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules
- Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadline
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Certified ITIL V3 practitioner
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization (MBA Preferred) #EP22