Banking & Capital Markets Technology Strategy Manager (40222)
- 4+ years of experience in the Banking & Capital Markets industry
- At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements (min. of 2 full life cycle implementations)
Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries
• Strong program management skills with experience managing and delivering complex and critical programs
• Exhibit a passion for technology and have a thirst to continually learn and keep pace with the accelerating change across multiple technologies and solutions
• Must have participated in one or more projects involving:
- IT Strategy
- Cloud Strategy
- Platform Strategy
- IT Outsourcing Advisory
- Digital Transformation Architecture Blueprinting and Roadmaps
- Digital Technology Spend Optimization
- Current State IT Capability Assessment
- Future State IT Capability Design
- IT Transformation Roadmap Development
- IT Service Management Assessment
- Application Assessment
- Data Management Strategy and Architecture
- IT Process and Tool Deployment
- IT Cost Optimization and Effectiveness
- IT Service Delivery and Outsourcing Assessment
- IT Governance, Operating Model, and Delivery Model Assessment
- IT Financial Management Analysis (e.g. dashboards, charge-back models)
- Solutions: Experience working with cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/BPaaS), digital, and analytics solutions
- Process Frameworks: IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 20000, COBiT
- ITIL: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement and the processes in each of these five lifecycle phases
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization (MBA Preferred)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.