Credit Cards Technology Modernization and Business Process Senior Manager (41651)
- Project and Program Management of cards transformations and portfolio migrations
- Lead all aspects of card portfolio conversion between platforms including: data migration, terms migration, mock testing etc.
- Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Design and documentation of business processes for credit cards operations (originations, servicing, disputes, fraud, collections, regulatory reporting etc.)
- Joint Application Design Sessions
- Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions around industry standard cards platforms including TSYS, Fiserv/First Data, Marqeta, i2C or other cards platforms. Familiarity with the configuration/options and APIs, and file interfaces of these platforms is highly preferred
- Being the lead person to interface between the clients and our Deloitte teams
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Developing & reviewing system requirements, designing the solution, redefining the business, presenting the prototype, and leading the testing of our custom technology solutions
Application Modernization & Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
AMI professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
Business Process Senior Managers are required to have:
- 11+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years working in requirements engineering, with specific expertise in requirements development and business process design on credit cards platforms or business processes
- Experience working on projects related to credit cards software development with a deep knowledge of SDLC - especially as it relates to the SDLC of some established cards platforms like TSYS, Fiserv, Marqeta, i2c and others;
- Experience leading teams and translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives for clients;
- Deep background and experience in requirements planning, requirements engineering and management, functional design, business process modeling, and enterprise business analysis;
- Must possess industry certifications like CCBA, CBAP in the business analysis area;
- Deep management and leadership skills for requirements analysis and guiding projects throughout the SDLC on requirements, change requests and successful delivery;
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship maybe available
In addition, successful Senior Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Prior experience with full lifecycle credit cards portfolio conversions
- Application development in one or more credit cards domains including: originations, servicing, disputes, fraud, collections, regulatory reporting etc.
- Experience translating requirements into test scenarios
- Experience leading requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting technical requirements
- Experience leading fit gap analysis and helping with impact analysis
- Knowledge of and experience with DevOps, Agile, CI Methodologies
- Experience managing design activities including design sessions and defining future state processes
- Experience leading teams across shores - onsite, nearshore and offshore
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related discipline