Technology Sector Tech-Enabled Finance Manager (S/4, Oracle, Workday) (46124)
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
As part of our team, you will engage with Practitioners and Professionals across our Media and Entertainment clients from various disciplines within both our consulting practices and from our client's organizations. During engagements, exposure to multiple technologies will provide you opportunities to become an expert and to expand your skillset into new areas. Our practitioners lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy cloud solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments within the TM&E Industries. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective outcomes while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
- 6+ years of deep industry experience within the Hi-Tech space to include hardware, software, cloud, IoT, semiconductor. Industry experience is a must.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise class consulting work. Working in industry serving as an internal consultant or within consulting serving Hi-Tech clients.
- 6+ years of Business Finance Financial Planning and Analysis in hi-tech sector.
- Tech-enabled transformation experience preferred (e.g., S/4, Oracle, Workday)
- 6+ years of relevant experience implementing EPM technologies such as S/4, Oracle or Workday as a Solution Architect or Delivery Manager
- Tech-Enabled business finance - functional and technical knowledge with Anaplan experience preferred
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
- 6+ years' experience working in Finance organizations or consulting setting, advising CFO's on one or more of the following areas: finance transformation, process improvements, financial planning redesign, service delivery model design and implementation
- Practical experience in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience developing a vision for the Finance organization and leading the large scale transformations encompassing finance process redesign, service delivery model development, and technology implementations.
- Strong Finance functional expertise in at least one ERP (SAP, Oracle, Workday) and/or EPM (SAP, Oracle, Workday (Adaptive), OneStream, Anaplan).
- Strong understanding of ERP or EPM capabilities aligned to at least one critical business process (Record to Report, Order to Collect, Procure to Pay, Specialized Finance, FP&A)
- Deep understanding of ERP and/or EPM capabilities and the ability to align 'out of box' functionality with desired Finance future state capabilities
- Understanding and experience with system deployment methodologies (Agile, Hybrid Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience in ERP and EPM design, fit gap, and UAT processes
- Experience with 'Finance in a Digital World' technologies such as process automation through robotics, predictive analytics and visualization etc
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Immigration: Limited Sponsorship Available
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients