Senior Manager, Advertising Technology & Performance (50461)
- Supporting business development efforts by identifying opportunities product lines and/or services to deliver new engagements
- Identifying client business issues to champion Deloitte services and solutions
- Identifying key areas of differentiation, delivery improvement and profitable direction that creates high value services
- Developing and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally, to influence business and technology strategies, aligning current and future joint solutions to those strategies, and advocate client needs/interests
- Provide "X-Factor"/Out-of-the-box creativity and problem solving, i.e. client level "visioning" sessions, joint technology/services roadmaps, etc.
- Routinely working with internal partners focused across the marketing and advertising technology stacks
- Having the ability to help clients navigate the platforms and systems currently being used and recommend strategies for impending tech and data signal loss
- Effectively educating on and evangelizing current and future technologies
- Understanding and effectively communicating best practices for DMP, DSP, CDP technologies both internally and externally
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 10+ years of experience working in a consultancy and customer facing role, preferably at an AdTech company or client service firm, designing high availability and scalability solutions
- Knowledge across multiple platforms and channels including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Amazon
- Deep technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies including how data flows from tool to tool
- Solid understanding of data segmentation and targeting and the changing landscape based on 3P cookie depreciation
- Clear communication skills. We are looking for someone who is comfortable talking to peers about design solutions on the same day they are explaining a new technology to an executive.
- Experience with ancillary technologies: DMP, ad servers, tag management, analytics, contextual targeting, research and QA tools.
- Solid understanding of real-time bidding (RTB), video advertising platforms and online advertising models.
- Ability to read and understand client media plans and dependencies on 3P data and technologies
- Understand Measurement frameworks at a high level and make recommendations for changes
- Ability to think strategically (Solution Enabler and Consultative Sales Style)
- Ability to identify client business issues and resolve working with/through the vendor/Deloitte client team solution development.
- Ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, developers, and product experts
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree Preferred
- Hands-on experience working in self-serve DSPs and Ad Servers: Google Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick), DV360 (formerly DoubleClick Bid Manager), TheTradeDesk, DataXu, Amazon Advertising Platform, Adobe/TubeMogul, Thunder, AppNexus, MediaMath, etc.
- Approaches problems and opportunities with a smile and a healthy sense of humor