Advisory Manager - Technology, Media, & Telecom (TMT) - Corporate Compliance & Operational Risk (56514)
- Enhancing risk insights for clients through transformed and modernized risk assessment and compliance monitoring processes, including managing specific projects to plan, schedule, track and report on monitoring events aligned with client needs
- Leading client engagements involving the development, assessment and/or monitoring of services provided by external professionals
- Leading the development of proposals, marketing content, and thought leadership as a key contributor to developing new business
- Training, educating and coaching staff with regards to standard engagement processes, compliance subject matter expertise and other relevant knowledge to help with professional development and client delivery
The Manager is a SME that other Deloitte team members may query and receive advice and guidance with questions in their area of expertise. We are seeking individuals either with advisory/consulting experience or with experience working in compliance at a TMT organization who can make a successful transition to a consulting environment.
- 5+ years of experience working and managing a team in the Compliance function who is eager to help lead the industry to enhanced risk insights through transformed and modernized compliance program processes.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, finance, accounting, or another related subject.
- Operational compliance or regulatory management experience.
- Experience in compliance program strategy and transformational initiatives between business units and corporate risk and compliance functions is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of processes, controls, and regulatory requirements in core areas.
- Must have exceptional relationship building skills, must be a team player and have cross-constituency facilitation skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in program and/or project management for technology implementations using top analyst rated third party software a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of technology solutions such as Tableau, Qlikview and/or Splunk a strong plus.
- Willing to travel to client sites.