Technology Engagement Manager (1395)
The Technology Engagement Manager (TEM) is accountable for managing the technology strategy, defining the overall technology solution, and serves as the primary customer contact for technology. The TEM works with both internal and external teams to provide end-to-end program technology solutions.
- Serves as a product and solution guide by capturing and analyzing high level business requirements, accessing subject matter experts, providing product knowledge and consultative guidance, and planning customer technology transitions
- Communicates all information regarding technology solution and strategy between internal and external teams
- Serves as an internal customer proxy by giving input to product roadmaps, creating requirements, reviewing layouts, and validating that solutions satisfy customer needs and contractual requirements
- Assists on new proposals in support of new business
- Supports issue and risk management, developing mitigation and contingency plans
- Supports financial management and forecasting
- Provides leadership along with the Technology Project Manager for the technology deliverables for assigned contracts
- Working on multiple projects and tasks at one time.
- Building internal confidence in a situation of consistent change.
- Ensuring understanding and adoption of the requirement processes and configuration options/limitations across the organization.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge on various business units.
Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position can expect a starting salary $90-100k, and are eligible to participate in a bonus plan. Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
- People management experience in the areas of leadership, mentoring, professional development, performance management, and team/relationship building with employees at all levels highly desired
- Proven ability to influence change.
- Ability to work effectively across teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Work effectively in a very fast paced changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with a track record of developing actionable recommendations.
- The ability to multi- task and work well under pressure with tight timelines.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 1395