IT Site Lead ( R-00038712 )
The Global Systems Group of Leidos has an immediate opening for an Information Technology (IT) Site Lead at the Pentagon, National Capital Region.
The IT Site Lead will support the G2 Army MI Enterprise / ARIES program which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. The successful candidate will perform all IT Site Lead duties and will manage the team of technicians that operate, maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments in accordance with IT best practices in providing direct support to DAMI-IM enterprise networked systems and managing Microsoft server infrastructure solutions across multiple solution areas in a DoD enterprise environment.
• Responsible for the performance of technical support projects or tasks in accordance with contract requirements, appropriate policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Direct and supervise all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
• Manage the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
• Manage team of technicians that operate, maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environment including computer hardware, software, and related documentation in accordance with IT best practices.
• Interface with customer, technical staff, team members, and management to identify issues, negotiate changes, meet deadlines, and provide strong customer service both orally and in writing, as appropriate.
• Track and support periodic hardware and software upgrades.
• Work closely with support partners to promptly resolve incidents.
• Manage ticket workflow through multiple Department of Defense organizations in support of G2 Army users.
• Attend onsite/offsite meetings to include teleconferences (travel may be required).
• Draft and maintain site documents to include Standard Operating Procedures and Concept of Operations.
• Generate daily status reports for customer involving project updates, infrastructure metrics and ticketing trends.
• Generate weekly status reports to the Program Manager to include risk identification/mitigation, project updates, and ticket trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Experience in Microsoft Windows Server.
Service Manager Console.
• Currently possess DoD IAT at Level II, Security+CE, SSCP, or GSEC.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
• BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Understanding of ticketing systems, e.g., Remedy, HATS, RedminExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCITravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems Administration