Junior Cyber SWE - TS/SCI ( R-00083513 )
The ever-evolving Cyber landscape requires the development of innovative technical solutions to support operational cyber missions through research, engineering, and development.
The Cyber SIGINT and Solutions Operation at Leidos is seeking a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment with a team of Cyber Engineers to perform reverse engineering, vulnerability research, prototyping, design, software development, integration, and test tasks to develop capabilities against various networking technologies. This work will provide the opportunity to learn and enhance one’s cyber skills leveraging your ability to analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer a variety of hardware and software while focusing on networking protocols, communications devices, and emerging technologies.
The candidate will work with a dynamic team of cyber researchers and engineers on various vulnerability research tasks working through all stages of the product lifecycle – from vulnerability research to reverse engineering, software development, and testing.
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20, 000.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or applicable engineering field and 2-4 years of experience in a commercial, Government, or academic setting.
- TS/SCI Clearance required
- Demonstrated experience in a commercial, Government, or academic setting, or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field
- Demonstrated experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and/or Python
- Knowledge and/or Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience analyzing, disassembling, and conducting reverse engineerining of software binaries and/or disassembly of hardware
- Ability to identify abstract concepts about the code flow of an application.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct software or hardware analysis utilizing reverse engineering and debugging tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, Windbg, Immunity Debugger/Ollydbg, Binary Ninja, gdb, lldb or others
- Experience with scripting and programming languages
- Knowledge and/or Experience performing in-depth analysis (Static and Dynamic) against a diverse set of platforms
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Ability to analyze network traffic with understanding of TCP/IP and application-level protocols
- Knowledge of analyzing firmware of embedded device