Junior RPA Developer
The 1901 Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Automation Engineer to work in our Blacksburg, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to support the design, development, and maintenance of automation technologies to drive improved efficiency across the company. You will plan and change existing technology so that it needs less human interaction and monitor the performance of the changes to measure ROI.
- Identify and design automation solutions for internal use and external customers to include but not limited to RPA bots, process flow, reporting, and related hardware/software solutions
- Communicate with internal and customer stakeholders about automation opportunities and requirements
- Evaluate automation opportunities to determine feasibility and ROI and make recommendations on priority of incoming requests
- Document automations and provide training to users on automations developed
- Research and stay current on potential automation technologies and solutions
- Recommend automation technologies for inclusion in 1901’s technology capabilities
- BS in Computer Science or related field and less then 2 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with scripting and/ or programming
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving skill and sound decision-making skills
- Demonstrated self-confidence, ability to interface across the organization and with customers
- Experience developing with UiPath, VB.NET, PowerShell, Python
- IAT Level II Certified / Able to obtain IAT Level II Certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret and apply written processes
- Independent and willing to take initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.