Software Developer Apprentice - Java (HCL)
Apprentice Now has an excellent tech job opportunity for individuals looking to start a new career in technology as a Software Developer.
We represent a client who is an industry leader in technology services and consulting, providing you with a great job opportunity in the tech field to get your foot in the door!
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals to solve real-life problems and learn how to make an impact. You will be equipped with everything you need to know to make a meaningful contribution as a professional within their organization and start your new career off right! This is a Full-time, salaried opportunity, with benefits and no prior technical experience required.
Associate Software Development Job Duties may include but not limited to:
- Test and verify software solutions to ensure adherence to requirements.
- Involves configuration, build, test, support, and maintenance of new products or features.
- Leverage your design skills to provide an engaging user experience to the end-users
- Design, execute and automate scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system
- Participate in troubleshooting existing software issues and implement as per the change management process
- Design and configure interfaces needed to transfer data between applications based on the requirements
- May involve participating in discovery and design sessions, developing wireframes and prototypes, and developing web and mobile apps
Join us and be part of the next generation of Tech!
Interviews are starting now!
About The Client:
Our client for this opportunity is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. This company takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network, and over 197,000+ employees across 52 countries.
This Entry-Level opportunity is designed for recent High School Graduates, and early career changers.
- Must be located in/near our Cary North Carolina location. Relocation assistance is available for nearby states.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Preference is given to those who have taken elective STEM classes
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder). No sponsorship available.
- Passion for technology and a strong desire to learn technical skills.
- Great communication skills, experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a remote learning environment.
Apprentice Now, is a leading national provider of Registered Apprenticeships and Talent Acquisition Services in high demand technology skills. By working directly with the enterprise sector, we provide customized talent pipelines to meet the specific training and hiring needs of the business.