IT Developer Lead (44272)
Are you a technology buff with a strong understanding of data who can think outside the box? Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Lead IT Developer
· Lead integration developers design and implement integrations between software platforms, programs, and applications. They are expert problem solvers with extensive programming skills and abilities in multiple coding languages and frameworks. They also resolve errors, provide support, and develop procedures to navigate complex system overlaps.
· Enterprise Integrations is searching for a lead integration developer to design, build, and maintain software integrations across various platforms for our family of companies. In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute integration strategies, create tools for other developers, ensure ongoing monitoring, and maintain as well as optimize your builds and releases.
· To ensure success as a lead integration developer, you will need to have analytical and problem-solving abilities, be able to work in several programming languages, and mentor other developers. A top-notch integration developer can creatively solve integration problems and is comfortable writing and maintaining complex systems.
- Formulate strategies and design architectures for system integrations
- Design and develop highly scalable and available integrations using relavant integration/design patterns e.g., REST, asynchronous messaging, etc.
- Lead development activities to ensure that integration projects are completed on time
- Help define integration and development standards and best practices and ensure that they are followed by the organization
- Maintain the integrity and smooth functioning of the company's integration architecture
- Analyze and improve current system integrations and migration strategies
- Identify, debug, and advise on system errors or architecture issues
- Assist with the management and operation of integration resources including compute, storage, databases, and more in a hybrid environment
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six or more years experience as a programmer or computer scientist or demonstrable level of proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of one or more programming languages (C#, C++, Java, Python, etc.) C# is preferred.
- Superior programming skills that relate to code development, maintenance, and implementation
- Meticulous knowledge of integrations, development processes, and integration architectures
- Understanding and experience working with agile development methodologies
- Understanding and proficiency using modern DevOps practices including Git, containers, IaC, CaC, CICD, and more. Experience with Kubernetes a plus.
- Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to perform tasks independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills