ARL Site Lead
DescriptionJob Description:If you're interested in being a part of an extraordinary mission, working with our customer who runs the DoD’s largest supercomputing centers and operating some of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, we could use your experience and enthusiasm! You will be providing your Network Administration expertise to ensure DoD scientists have reliable access to these critical resources. You will be directly supporting the warfighter.
All of your work will be performed on customer site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and an Interim Secret Clearance is required to begin work on the program.
So, what are some of your responsibilities in this role?
- Leading a multi-discipline team at the Army Research Laboratory (ARL) DOD Supercomputing Resource Center (DSRC) at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- This team is responsible for delivering Supercomputing cycles and related services to users in the DOD High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP).
- Responsible for ensuring adequate staff for all center functions and providing ARL DSRC participants on program-wide efforts.
- Has daily communication with senior ARL DSRC government staff setting priorities, understanding gaps, and ensuring the technical team is meeting the center’s needs.
- Ensures all deliverables are met and are of the highest quality.
- Maintaining and reporting the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the center
- Assess/measure current values for all KPIs
- Work with customer counterpart to ensure consistent
- interpretation of results
- Publish the values in a monthly report
- Developing and implementing key technology innovations at the center and across the program
- Identify critical innovations and opportunities to improve
- services provided to the program users
- Develop Project plans for implementing these innovations
- Manage project team to ensure successful completion
- BA/BS and 12 years prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 years prior relevant experience
- Must hold an active in scope SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility prior to start. (US Citizenship required)
- 7 years’ experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Five years’ experience managing on a DoD program
- Experience working with a large scale, highly technical customer
- Experience with the DoD HPCMP
HITSUPay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.