ServiceNow Project Lead
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for a Senior ServiceNow Project Lead for the Global Solutions Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
The ServiceNow Project Lead will be responsible for the leading and managing the migration of legacy telecom tools into the ServiceNow Telecom Service Management Solution. The project lead will have current hands-on working knowledge of ServiceNow, to include implementation experience within an Agile framework and will need to be able to lead best practices with both internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a background of successfully collaborating with customers and customer stakeholders.
The ServiceNow Project Lead will work in a collaborative and innovative culture in an effort to provide our customers with the best possible solutions that meet their strategic goals.
While this role is remote one must live within commuting distance toFt. Meade, MD. Up to 25% travel is required.
- Lead the migration of legacy telecom systems to ServiceNow Telecom Service Operation Management (TSOM) and Order Management for Telecom (OMT) hosted in an AWS cloud environment
- Lead, plan, and support requirements gathering, gap analysis, business process re-engineering, and data mapping with key customer stakeholders
- Lead integration meetings with the technical staff (development, configuration management, test and operations) to develop project plan, coordinate deployment requirements, and support the project and program managers to communicate key plans to the customer and operators.
- Support the Integration and Deployment teams with the migration and deployment of legacy system to the cloud.
- Collaborate the release planning/configuration and test leads to ensure critical processes are in place, communicated and trained to increase cross-team efficiencies and implement any process improvements.
- Build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customers while developing a deep understanding of their priorities
- Identify risks, resolve problems and verify effectiveness of corrective actions
- Support DevSecOps Engineering processes for phased and incremental baseline deliveries
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of prior relevant ServiceNow experience
- U.S. Citizenship required with a Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated current working knowledge of ServiceNow products
- 8+ years with leading high tempo technical teams and demonstrated multi-team management skills, decision making, communication and time management.
- Experience formulating a technical strategy
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology working expertise and/or certifications
- Knowledge of DevSecOps processes
- Knowledge of Engineering and Management Processes (e.g. ITIL, PMP)
- Knowledge of Federal and DoD industry/government best practices
- Experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Ability to collaborate with Program Management and customers in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Agile, ITIL and PMP Certifications
- AWS Cloud Certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow Telecom products
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.