CHCS/AHLTA Tech Lead – Europe
Leidos has an immediate need for a Site Manager at our Landstuhl Location
Oversees daily operations of AHLTA/CHCS and DII systems at the customer site to ensure system availability. This position is responsible for controlling the process of ensuring accurate and timely technology support and problem resolution to internal and external customers. Is responsible for resolving complex and everyday service requests relating to CHCS/AHLTA, server, and network hardware and software problems and malfunctions; interacting and consulting with clients to manage client satisfaction; providing guidance, assistance, and follow-up on client inquiries; and assisting in the implementation of CHCS/AHLTA hardware and software. Supervises and coordinates the activities of workers who provide problem solving support for CHCS/AHLTA.
Manages overall installation and maintenance of CHCS/AHLTA hardware and software; monitors overall system performance. Troubleshoots main frame hardware and application software. Loads new software releases and software maintenance updates at the customer site as required. Logs trouble calls with the Support Center to include follow-up until problem resolution. Maintains a site log of trouble calls and accumulates data for effective problem resolution statistics. Performs system security checks on a routine basis; Performs system analysis, integration and support of new interfaces/products. Communicates with external Leidos and customer resources for planned site activities and implementation actions. Manages the tasks, priorities, and objectives of the incumbent staff within the hospitals and remote clinics. Interviews/evaluates a select pool of personnel for technical support positions when required. SCOPE:
Assists the chief of information services and communicates with external Leidos and customer resources for planned site activities and implementation actions. May supervise local site operations staff and remote MAAG hosted site staff. Communicates with external, Leidos and customer resources for planned site activities and implementation actions. Supervises operations staff and site user support/help desk. Manages site deliverables, ensuring quality and timeliness of services. Coordinates system availability and preventive maintenance of systems, including peripherals.
Works on diverse tasks and ensures project budget, schedules, and performance requirements are met for CHCS/AHLTA program support. Contributes to the development of the organization's goals and objectives. Frequently interacts with customers at the host locations , MAAG supported locations, and functional peer groups. Plans, directs, and coordinates the internal information technology support team / help desk. Performs extensive customer communication. Oversees servicing of a range of equipment from end user workstations to servers to networks. Plans, directs and coordinates daily activities of a department/group/team.
Manages the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software for CHCS and AHLTA; Monitors overall system performance.
- Site Administration Tasks to include CHCS/AHLTA, DII System administration, scheduled backups
- Support System Upgrades (Hardware / Software / Firmware)
- Manage Site Level and MAAG hosted sites CHCS/AHLTA System Availability
- Assist System Engineering with monitoring System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
- Assist Software Engineering / Tier 3 with resolution of data integrity issues.
- Install SDD- approved software (change packages, special software, quick fixes, security patches)
- Maintain MHS-approved interfaces between SDD IT Systems(CHCS/AHLTA) in coordination with primary vendor
- Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new SDD- approved system enhancements
- Provide Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates)
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events for CHCS/AHLTA.
- Perform technical escalation
- Support special projects directly related to CHCS/AHLTA
- Other duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA.
- Must have Security + certification to be considered.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 – 4 years of progressive relevant experience
- contingent in passing DOCPER accreditation.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.