SAP PP LEAD
In this role, you'll work in one of our IBM Consulting Client Innovation Centers (Delivery Centers), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. Our delivery centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You'll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you'll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Consultant you will serve as a client-facing practitioner who sells, leads and implements expert services utilizing the breadth of IBM's offerings and technologies. A successful Consultant is regarded by clients as a trusted business advisor who collaborates to provide innovative solutions used to solve the most challenging business problems.
You will work developing solutions that excel at user experience, style, performance, reliability and scalability to reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Innovative Client Solution Design and Development: Design and develop client solutions that automate or improve existing systems as per business requirements and system functionality.
- Comprehensive Support for SAP PP Enhancements: Support end-to-end enhancements at multiple phases of PP aspects in SAP.
- Proactive Advocate for Continuous Improvement: Work under a continued improvement culture, challenging ideas and finding solutions to problems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10+ years of experience working with the SAP Production Planning module
- At least 10+years of experience and knowledge of integration and interface options for SAP PP
- At least 10+years of experience in application development/process transformation experience.
- At least 10+ years of experience in full life cycle, complex SAP PP-PI implementation experience using ASAP Methodology
- At least 6-8 years of experience working in a consulting firm with consulting responsibilities with Supply Chain Management/Industrial clients on SAP engagements.
- At least 3-5 full life cycle projects with SAP Material Manufacturing (MM) & PP modules
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7-10 years of experience and knowledge of integration and interface options for SAP PP
- At least 7-10 years of experience working with the SAP Quality Management (QM) module
- At least 7-10 years of experience in application development/process transformation experience.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in full life cycle, complex SAP PP-PI implementation experience using ASAP Methodology
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM