Operations Site Lead
Eaton’s IS AER MSD division is currently seeking a Operations Site Lead.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $116250.03 - $170500.04 a year. This position is also eligible for a variable incentive program.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
The Operations Site Lead will manage the activities of Operations Planning, Production, Manufacturing Engineering, L&D, Continuous Improvement, Training, and Facilities within the Orchard Park business (Orchard Park, NY and Westminster, MD). This team member will be responsible for delivering operational excellence across Key Performance Indicators- (KPI’s) with a focus on developing world class talent, processes, and problem-solving to deliver sustainable business performance in support of business growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute operations management strategies.
• Assume ownership and accountability of operations teams, processes, and metric performance from strategic planning to tactical operations.
• Work collaboratively with Functional Leaders and Integrated Product Team (IPT) Directors to deliver world class talent, processes, and KPI achievement in support of the IPT Directors.
• Provide leadership, development opportunities, and managerial oversight to the Operations teams.
• Ensure all leaders within Operations have “ready now” succession talent to support business sustainment and growth.
• Support SIOP process to improve strategic planning of inventory, resource utilization, resource efficiency, customer satisfaction, market share, and profit.
• Deliver Operational Excellence through a focus on strategic operations design (Operating System, Organizational Design, and Management Infrastructure). This includes reducing single points of failure risk for all resources.
• Accountable to develop and meet departmental budgets (including a site-wide CAPEX plan in support of five-year growth plans).
• Improve Cost of Non-Conformance (CONC) annually across Operations in support of profit plan.
• Establish and achieve factory cost out targets in support of the IPT Directors.
• Comply and support continuous improvement of the sites Business Management System to include QMS, regulatory, and special customer requirements.
• Oversight of all Facilities activities including Buildings and Grounds, Equipment, Maintenance, Infrastructure, and Security
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing & leading an operations organization, processes, and improving KPI performance.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. “Green Card Holder”), Political Asylee or Refugee.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Experience in BU relevant operations and/or business management is a preference as is an appropriate working knowledge of ISO9001/ AS9100 Quality Management Regs and SHE regulations.
- Master’s Degree in business administration
- Experience in commercial, related technology and /or key processes associated with Aerospace and Defense products and technologies.
- The ability to work within the wider context of a large organization in a matrix management structure.
- Decision Making/Problem Solving – able to make decisions in complex/ambiguous situations and with incomplete data.
- Ability to build excellent customer and internal relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.