Technology Service Execution Lead ( R-00051485 )
Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate need for a Technology Service Execution Lead to join our Hosting Services team. In this role, you will lead digital transformation through the adoption of DevOps and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) and support Service Lifecycle Manager (SLM) in the development of the Hosting Services Roadmaps.
- Lead the adoption of systems engineering and program management principles, and support hosting services teams in the execution of demand management projects.
- Lead the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE), providing mentorship to stakeholders, domain engineers, product owners and scrum masters on SAFe® best practices.
- Lead engineers and scrum masters through our agile process working directly with the portfolio manager to ensure that all aspects of hosting services have been integrated with appropriate domain engineers while transforming our traditional support stack to become more efficient, faster and incorporating the agile framework.
- Promote company’s mission, core values, and guiding principles.
- Fundamental understanding of ITIL, change management, and technology management best practices.
- Manage integration between diverse teams in an Agile environment.
- Influence development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results.
- Recommend and develop new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of function's strategy and operations.
- Lead and manage works of other technical staff that has significant impact on project results/outputs.
- Analyze current and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems.
- Coordinate with business and technology teams to ascertain system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, execution of user acceptance, and may coordinate testing and system controls
- Effectively assess team’s workload to prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews illustrating delivery effectiveness, metrics review and areas of opportunity (include tracking).
- Ensure satisfactory audit and compliance reviews by implementing bullet proof processes and procedures
- Coordination with development team for management of project related drawings, tracking, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet corporate objectives.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of relevant systems engineering experience, including datacenter operations and disaster recovery technologies. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience developing solutions within a multi-cloud, hybrid cloud environment, with workloads and points of integration spanning across on-prem and cloud constructs, including AWS and Azure.
- 5+ years of project management or scrum master experience (including managing geographically remote staff), with focus on datacenter environments.
- 3+ years of experience with Splunk Reporting.
- 2+ years of experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with public cloud environments and services
- Previous AWS or Azure migration skills and experience.
- Relevant Industry certifications such on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- US Citizen, and eligible to obtain a federal security clearance if needed.
- Extensive knowledge of public cloud technologies and services with broad understanding of developing and building leading edge IT technologies in public cloud
- Experience in leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Exposure and working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams
- Knowledge and proficiency in one or more of the following: Lean/Agile Methodology, Digital Transformation, Project Execution, Technical Leadership, Systems Engineering, Infrastructure Architecture