Belvoir Site Lead ( R-00034818 )
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Site Lead Program Manager at Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Program Manager will support the US Army INSCOM IT Support Services program. The ideal candidate will lead the team that is responsible for IT repair, maintenance, operations, and engineering services to ensure that the organization's information technology infrastructure is operating securely, reliably and efficiently.
The Program Manager addresses local staffing and reporting requirements, interfaces across multiple functional teams, with the local Government Customer leadership and reporting up the Leidos Contact Program Manager.
- Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and contractual and performance requirements of assigned projects
- Directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Ensure proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract
- Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents
- Jointly responsible (with CPM and DPM) for program/project management operations and resourcing of all project requirements, including staffing, GFE accountability, and tasking responses
- Communicate and coordinate the resolution of all project related problems to the appropriate project Government lead
- Acts as first-level supervisor for site employees. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 6+ years of experience with project management. Additional years of experience may serve in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and efficiently work several projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of at least forty (40) IT professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Federal Acquisition Certification Program/Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) Entry Level certification on Project Management
- ITILv3 certification
- Currently possess DoD 8570.01 certification at IAT Level II, such as Security+ CE
- Technical background with prior (not current) certification in one of the following: System Engineering, System Administration, Cybersecurity, or Networking