Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Serve as the Technical / Functional Specialist blending Supply Chain, Analytics and Technology know-how and serve as a critical lynchpin and "translator" for the leadership team. The Technology Functional specialist will bring critical Supply Chain capabilities to our delivery for USAID.
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
• 8+ years of experience delivery supply chain projects in Life Sciences, Health Care, International Development or FMCG Industries
• Familiarity with Data Analytics/ Data Management tools, techniques and applications - such as the GCP tool suite, GCP DataProc, and GCP BigQuery
• Able to travel internationally
• Strong project management and delivery experience, including project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
• Experience delivering technology-enabled data analytics and/or innovative technology solutions to the LMIC context
• Experience delivering supply chain programs or projects with integration of leading practices including the SCOR model
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Master's degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.