AVP, Global Operations & Technology Talent Lead (338510)
The AVP, Talent & Development Lead will have responsibility for supporting the execution of Chubb’s Talent strategy across Global Operations & Technology (Global Ops). This position will work closely with leaders and HR Business Partners to drive talent and culture practices that promote business objectives, employee performance, an inclusive and equitable workplace. This position will report to the SVP, HR for Global Ops and matrix to the Chief Talent Officer.
This individual will contribute to the development of a Global Ops talent strategy and drive execution and measurement of all talent practices, including but not limited to early career programs, talent assessment, DEI, digital culture, learning and development, performance management, mentoring and coaching and succession planning.
- Partner with SVP HR Global Ops, HRBPs and line management to define and drive a comprehensive Talent strategy with action plans and deliverables
- Serve as the primary point of contact, with the SVP, HR for Global Ops to ensure alignment of global talent development practices and bespoke talent efforts within Global Ops, e.g., technology leadership development program
- As a member of the Global Talent & Development Leadership Team design and execute core talent practices, Including Early Career programming, Talent Reviews, Succession, Performance Management and OD/Change Management
- Support the development and drive execution of innovative ideas and tools to drive the overall attraction, selection, and retention of talent within Global Ops
- Define, shape, enable and reinforce a digital culture within Global Ops and across the company.
- Drive the coordination, marketing and communication of talent initiatives
- Identify opportunities to update, automate, measure, and enhance existing talent practices
- Track, trends and leverage data and analytics related to talent practices to influence and drive decisions about priorities, scope and metrics
- Responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders and collaborating with all HRBPs and business units to address current and future talent needs
- Partner with Sr. HRBPs to ensure all employees, especially those designated as development priorities, i.e. Early Career, Top Talent, racially diverse, and high performing females are prepared for new opportunities as business needs arise
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HRBPs, TA, L&D, D&I, and line management to ensure alignment of resources and priorities