Technology Lead (51463)
- Lead a team of 15 to develop and enhance an off the shelf policy admin platform for one of the largest L&A insurers in the US. The policy admin platform is based on Java, Springboot, API and SQL/PLSQL and has been deployed on AWS.
Core Technology Operations
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
- Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement
- Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience with Java
- 7+ years of experience with SQL/PLSQL
- 5+ years of experience with AWS Cloud
- Experienced in working or leading a team in an Offshore Model
- Experienced with Agile Framework
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Nice to have Certifications in AWS and Java
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available