Joint Airspace Team Lead ( R-00068628 )
The Joint Air-Ground Integration Support (JAGIS) Team at Leidos currently has an opening for a Joint Airspace Team Lead to work at our Air Combat Command (ACC) Headquarters, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Hampton, VA location. This is a high visibility critical position assisting the JAGIS team work Joint integration issues to include Joint Fires integration, systems interoperability issue and command and control development and assessment.
The primary responsibility as Team Lead for the Joint Airspace Team will be to orchestrate the efforts of a six-person element of the overall team. The team is tasked with representing air-component equities and working combat airspace issues for the command. The main effort to accomplish the team’s goals will be through working groups and conferences. The team lead will be responsible for overseeing setting up events, compiling products for customer use and compiling after action reports for each event.
- Master’s degree with 10 years relevant experience.
- Must have a background in combat airspace execution, development or management.
- Must possess working knowledge of airspace doctrine.
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI Clearance .
- USAF/USN/USMC aviation experience.
- Air Operation Center experience.
- USA fires/aviation/airspace experience.
- Current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.