Lead Software Developer ( R-00055927-OTHLOC-PL-2D0103 )
Leidos is seeking candidates for a Software Architect/Developer on the "Defense Casualty Information Processing System program (DCIPS)". DCIPS is a web-enabled database which processes casualty and mortuary affairs reports, provides case management of casualties, and allows for the interactive exchange of data between the military services’ CMA Offices, their regional centers, and the military commanding units responsible for the reporting of service member casualties.
The SME Software Architect Developer Lead will:
- Architect, develop, deploy, and sustain the new DCIPS application.
- Utilize Agile development methodologies during all phases for the development, continual enhancement, and sustainment of the new technology.
- Conduct User Experience (UX) research and incorporate responsive, human-centered design principles.
- Employ mobile-first, RWD principles.
- Perform administrative, operational, maintenance, and programming responsibilities
- Provide Program Management Support
- Provide Section 508 Compliance and Validation Support
- Provide Business Analysis Support
- Provide User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Support
- Provide DCIPS Architecture Support
- Provide DCIPS DM&E Support
- Provide Casualty Mission-Specific Development Support
- Provide Application Programming Interface (API) Development and Management Support
- Provide DCIPS Software Assurance (SwA) and Information Assurance (IA) Support
- Provide Application Testing Support
- Provide DCIPS User Training Support
- Provide DCIPS Go-Live Support
- Provide DCIPS Multi-Tier Helpdesk Support
- Provide Database Administration and Engineering Support
- System and Network Administration and Engineering Support
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
- A minimum of 12 years of (SME/Senior level) DoD Software Architecture and Development experience
- Experience architecting, developing, deploying, and maintaining high-availability, mission-critical, and multi-service (USA, USN, USAF, USMC, USCG) systems and capabilities
- Possess a current PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Scrum Alliance (Scrum, Coach, or Agile Leadership) certification
- Active Secret Clearance
- DoD Casualty and Mortuary Affairs mission experience and expertise desired