Lead Developer - Pega Decision Architect ( 587931-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The role is for a Senior Pega Developer who can enable the Omni transformation for Verizon. We seek an independent anddriven self-starter whowill be responsible for the design and development of a state-of-the-art Pega Decisioning and Case management solution. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills.
- Work with data and project managers to understand systems and consults with customers to understand needs.
- Developand implementnew systems and workto improve performance via performance engineering and tuning.
- Managesystems in a heterogeneous environment and delivera scalable and performancesolution that will drive seamless customer experience.
- Analyzethe feasibility and confirm the most efficient design for the requirement, discussing with the architect.
- Coordinaterequirements and product deliverables between the offshore team and Business SMEs.
This role will be based out of one of the locations listed in the posting. In this role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience implementing Pega platforms including Decisioning and Case management implementation.
- Experience in Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing.
- Experience in Pega UI development.
Even better if you have:
- A masters degree in a related field.
- Pega CSSA certification.
- Pega PCMC certification.
- Pega PCDC certification.
- Knowledge of the PRPC architecture, security model, and service interfaces.
- PRPC knowledge based on in-depth experience and successful projects.
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP-based web services.
- Experience developing solutions connected to a diverse highly available environment with high response time.
- Experience developing solutions in Pega Telecom solutions for Next Best Action.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).