Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! At Leidos we are committed ensuring work life balance. We offer a variety of options for career development (including fully paid continuing education and training) and rewarding your career longevity and progression. Leidos is the employer of choice for the NEXT GENERATION of cyber scientist and analysts. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced scientists, technicians, engineers, and analysts. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled mathematicians, scientists, engineers, planners, collection managers and analysts.
As a Network Evaluator, you will enjoy cutting-edge work safeguarding computer networks and systems. Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Plan and implement security measure to protect the system from cyber-attack, hacking attacks, intrusion, and infiltration.
- You will evaluate operational or developmental networks and systems of U.S. government and military customers for weaknesses and susceptibility to network attack.
- Advise customers on countermeasures including configuration of commercial products or hardware of software additions.
- Produce evaluation reports and brief customers on results.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Degree must be in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience
- You would really impress us by having relevant experience must be working in a security domain (e.g., cyber security, network security, information systems security, information assurance, and computer security), programming, systems architecture, vulnerability analysis, reverse engineering, malware analysis, protocol analysis, network analysis, software analysis, debugging, and/or using network security intrusion or computer network diagnostic software utilities (e.g., SNORT and trace-route). Microsoft Networking, Computer Network Administrator (CNA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP), Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH), and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certifications are preferred.
careers.leidos.com/CONMDPay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.