Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The job of the Network Administrator is to assist with installation actions and support the daily operations and upgrades of an Air Force Remote Piloted Aircraft Operations Center. This will include rack up/system installation and configuration of equipment for operations centers.
- The NA coordinates network administration and performance requirements with other members of the networking team.
- The NA prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions.
- The NA researches applicable standards and requirements documents to assure network compliance.
- The NA plans for and provides reasonable responsiveness in terms of network performance (e.g., availability, reliability, throughput).
- The NA prepares activity and progress reports for the Government regarding network performance initiatives.
Note- This position requires shift work to support 24/7 operations.
- High School Diploma is required and 2-4 years of experience .
- Candidate must be familiar with Cisco IOS, IP routing protocols, long haul communication transport, network test equipment and NSA type 1 encryption devices .
- Must have a current Security+ required by DoD 8570.
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Security Clearance .
Must have solid technical skills and experience with a variety of network protocols, software, and hardware involved in LAN and WAN operations.
Requires strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills, along with good communication abilities.
Requires comprehensive knowledge of Government hardware, software, and
- Must have C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience.
- Excellent communication skills in team environments and superior customer service skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to physically lift 50lbs.
- Prior military experience.
- Experience with MQ-9 operations center networking specifically.
- Cisco classes or certification(s), familiarity with IP Multicast, Fiber Optic and Copper Cabling Standards, DoD cryptographic equipment (e.g. TACLANE) is a plus.
- CCNA Certification.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.