IT Network Administrator
IT Network Administrator
Title: IT Network Administrator
Location: Ft. Huachuca, Arizona
CONTINGENT PENDING ON FUNDING
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Pinnacle is seeking an IT Network Administrator to support our Services business area. Pinnacle, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, is a leading innovator, developer, and provider of defense and aerospace products and services. Pinnacle fosters a work-hard, play-hard corporate culture, with many opportunities for advancement and career progression in a fast-paced organization that is experiencing exponential growth. Pinnacle has been on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
Individuals serving as IT Network Admin will typically perform duties in the following areas:
- Technical assistance and support to a user base of over 500 personnel and 2500 inventoried IT assets
- Troubleshooting and workstation management, to include minor repairs
- Orientation and follow on training for the user base (customer and contract personnel)
- Maintains customer’s intranet; creates, edits documents and files
- Support TRADOC enterprise classroom program (audio visual centric and networked classrooms)
- Participates in special projects as required
- May be selected to Lead/Supervise teams or projects
- NOT in this position under the S-6 at the UAS Training Battalion (others apply to different posting)
- Have at least 2 years of Information Technology work experience or equivalent education.
- Must obtain a Security+ certificate within 90 days of hire.
- Must obtain Windows 10 desk top support certificate within 90 days of hire.
- Previous experience in a multi-site, large automation footprint, IT support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must maintain records of training activities, inventories, work orders, technical support, and program effectiveness
- Must meet the requirements outlined in the Department of Defense Directive 8140.01, Cyberspace Workforce Management, August 11, 2015, and DoD Publication 8570.01M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program. Work is primarily conducted at the IAT-11 and some IAM-1 functions. Certification(s) remain current throughout the contract period of performance with no lapse in recertification.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts to support requirements
- Must be a US Citizen
- Current active US Secret Clearance
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE PREFERENCES:1) Prior military or contractor license for Government/Military vehicles and equipment 2) Familiarity with ISO- certified Quality Management System 3) Prior experience in support of Unmanned Aircraft System training, development, and operations programs
High School Graduate, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or work/military experience.
Degree or certifications in IT/ Computer Information Systems or similar technical area highly desired.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds short distances
- Must qualify for and obtain a contractor driver license for operation of government vehicles
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 10% Travel
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans