Network Administrator ( R-00067816 )
This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around December 2021.
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for a Network Administrators (all levels) role for a proposal effort in support of an Enterprise IT and Digital Modernization contract, Defense Enclave Services (DES), located at various locations across the National Capital Region.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the implementation, installation, operation, and maintenance of network, backup, and endpoint protection architectures. Tasks will focus on ensuring network stability and performance, maintaining and improving the network security infrastructure, continuous monitoring of system health, and troubleshooting issues that arise with the systems associated with the program.
We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in:
- Effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Fault isolation and diagnostic/assessment functions to include determination and execution of corrective action(s) on real-time basis
- Planning assistance for upgrades and replacements for the program assets reaching the end of their life cycle
- Support for asset installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Administrative-level installation, configuration, and maintenance on all components/assets associated with the program
- Contributions to and maintenance of the security posture of the system in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides, CTOs, and IAVM policies
- Support of senior staff, as required, and satisfaction of customer requirements and project milestones
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, & other technical resources)
- Ability to explain technical solutions, practices and procedures to others within the organization
- Bachelor degree and 2 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent (additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance
- Information Assurance Baseline Certification IAW DoD 8570.01M IAT Level II (CompTIA SEC+, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)"