Systems Network Administrator ( R-00068591 )
This position will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain virtual environments.
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain storage environments.
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configure and manage Virtual and storage environments; Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems; installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity; and configures virtual, storage and network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Currently possess and maintain one of the following certifications: MCSA-Serv 2008, MCSA-Serv 2012, MSCE-Serv, MCITP, MCITP-EXG, Linux +, LPI-1, RHCSA, SCSA, VCP5, Network +,or Security +.
Security Clearance Requirement
Must be a US Citizen and possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.Pay Range: