Network Administrator ( R-00072144 )
This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around late December 2021 or early January 2022.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
The Army and Mission Partners Division within the Defense Group at Leidos has potential openings for a proposal effort with Network Administrator to support a program at Ft Huachuca, AZ. These positions vary in experience level from entry level to senior.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Ensure the organization's Wide Area Network (WAN) infrastructure and related systems are well maintained and operate reliably and securely.
- Perform regular systems and security monitoring, provisioning, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Perform administration, operations, maintenance, and support of WAN infrastructure, routers, firewalls, Ethernet switches and related systems.
- Follow relevant processes, procedures, and standards.
- Provide technical support related to assigned systems within their organization and to outside customers as needed.
- Handle patches and upgrades to ensure that systems are maximally efficient, effective, and secure.
- May provide support and guidance to junior network staff.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Cisco Internetworking Devices.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Juniper Internetworking Devices.
- Standard Routing Protocols, i.e. EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, etc.
- TCP/IP ports, protocols, and subnetting.
- Network fundamentals.
- Basic network services such as, DNS, DHCP, NTP, and LDAP.
- Cybersecurity fundamentals.
- IT Industry terminology.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience or a combination of experience and education
- Must hold active DoD Secret Clearance
- Possess one (1) professional certification identified in DISA IASE IAT Level II DoD 8570.01 Approved Baseline
- Within 60 days of start of employment you must obtain one (1) professional certification identified in DISA IASE CSSP Infrastructure Support DoD 8570.01 Approved Baseline
- Within 180 days of start of employment you must obtain one (1) Computing Environment certification identified on the RCC-C CE Requirements List.
- CCENT or higher, CCNA Preferred
- Solarwinds, or other similar network monitoring application, configuration and monitoring experience
- Experience with any or all of the following vendor’s network technologies
- Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA, PaloAlto, Juniper, McAfee